- Adult, Young Adult, & Children’s Fiction and Non-Fiction
- Large Print
- Beginning Readers
- Picture Books
- Audiobooks on CD
- Movies on DVD and Blu-ray (limit 6 at one time, 12 per household)
- Music on CD
- Newspapers (in-house use only)
- Wii, PlayStation, PlayStation 2, and Xbox video games
- Ten public computer stations
- Free WiFi
- Fax: $3 for up to 10 pages, then $.25 per page to send; $.25 per page to receive
- Scan to email: $3 for up to 10 pages, then $.25 per page
- Copies: $.25 for black & white pages, $.50 per page for color
- Large meeting room (60 capacity) and small conference room (15 capacity) available. Call for rates and availability.
- DVDs and Blu-rays – one week
- All other materials – three weeks
- An after-hours book return is available for the convenient return of books whenever the library is closed
- Please return all movies, audio books, and equipment to the check-out desk only.
- Movies: $0.50 per day for adult movies and $0.25 per day for children’s movies
- All other items: $.10 a day
- Renewals may be done in person, by phone, by email to email@example.com or through our Online Catalog
- Items on hold may not be renewed
- Materials borrowed from MnLINK cannot be renewed without prior approval. Contact us to renew items.